Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nov 5: Get Away

I know I do it to myself.  I'm a problem solver, and I will involve myself in anything no matter how frustrating or stressful or obnoxious if I think I can help.  But lately all of my "helping" has been taking a toll on me.  At what point do we have to step back and let people solve their own problems?

Luckily for me, God often provides exactly what we need most, in the exact moment we need it.  And so I am embracing the opportunity of having two back-to-back house-sitting jobs spanning about five weeks.  My days will involve occasional time with family and friends, and tons of time to myself.  Which is exactly what I need right now.

Take some time for yourself, even if it's only a few hours, and do something that brings you joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment