Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nov 1: Get Serious About a Goal

There are so many things I'd like to change about myself and my life, that I often find myself paralyzed.  Where to start, when to start, how to proceed, which goals are most important, how to break goals down into manageable tasks, this is all very overwhelming to me.  After watching "Limitless," I often wish I could take a little magic pill, one that would unlock the channels of my brain, help me focus, know exactly how to proceed.  But unfortunately, there is no little magic pill.
So I am left to fight against my weaknesses and figure things out for myself.  I decided that since it November, National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo), I would get serious about writing again.  I signed up, started my profile, and I'm psyched to dive in. 
My challenge to you is to pick something you've wanted to do for a long time, anything from getting a college degree, to developing a new talent, to losing weight for an upcoming event.  Whatever you choose, dedicate yourself to achieving this goal, and don't let anything get in your way.  For awesome tips on achieving any goal, check out this article: http://www.wikihow.com/Accomplish-a-Goal

Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want.Robert G Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment