Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9: Fight Fatigue with Action

So today my sister and I were really sleepy, and our bed was laying there all comfortable-looking and tempting, but we knew we'd feel better (and sleep better tonight) if we didn't take a nap.  So instead, we mustered up our energy and enthusiasm and went to a friend's neighborhood pool.  Because I am completely out of shape, I didn't swim as many laps as I wanted to, only 14 for today.  But hey, got some exercise, got to talk to my sister about some exciting things coming up, even got a little sun:)  All in all, it was a great choice to go.  Most things are like that in life.  We feel exhausted one minute and could easily take a nap or lounge in front of the t.v., but with just a little determination, we can push ourselves in the other direction- the direction of Action.  And with Action, comes change.

No comments:

Post a Comment